Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Betting Tips Israel Premier League (Best Chosen)

ISR D1Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Betting Tips Israel Premier League (Best Chosen)

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:47:03 GMT    
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona  VS  Ashdod MS  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Premier League---Match Time:1/1/2018 01:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
[Goaloo Data]
1.After 15 rounds, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona placed 17th with 19 points so far, totally scored 17 goals and lost 6 goals.
 
2.Comparing the home gains, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona got 4 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses in last 8 games. Their performances are not too bad this season.
 
3.Away team Ashdod MS only  got 8 points and placed 14th currently. Totally scored 10 goals and lost 25 goals.
 
4.Comparing the away gains, Ashdod MS got 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses in last 7 away games.
 
5.In last 10 matches they met, the home team win rate is 40%, odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% and odd ratei s 40%.
 
[Odd Analysis]
1. Crown opened the live handicap odds are 0.80, -0.5, 1.04, comparing with the first odds, the away team winning odds have raise a little more, considering the strength of both teams, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona has more advantage for home games, so seems the companies had more confidence for them to win this game for such odds.
 
2. For 1x2 odds, Ladbrokes opened the live odds are 1.80.3.20.4.50, it is same with the handicap odds, the winning odds have raise a little more later, so it will be not so hard for home team to win this game.
 
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Betting Tips
Handicap Picks: Hapoel Kiryat Shmona -0.5
1x2 Picks: Hapoel Kiryat Shmona to win (1.80.3.20.4.50)

Hapoel Kiryat Shmona  VS  Ashdod MS  Betting Tips  Israel Premier League (Best Chosen)

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom