Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Match Preview Israel Premier League

ISR D1Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Match Preview Israel Premier League

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:12:04 GMT    
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona  VS  Ashdod MS  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Premier League---Match Time:1/1/2018 01:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL KIRYAT SHMONA VS. ASHDOD MS
In the last 15 games Hapoel Kiryat Shmona played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Ashdod MS played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Ashdod MS have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 43.33% chance that Hapoel Kiryat Shmona and Ashdod MS scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL KIRYAT SHMONA VS. ASHDOD MS
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona 4-1-5
In last 10 games Hapoel Kiryat Shmona won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw
 
Ashdod MS 1-4-5
In last 10 games Ashdod MS won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona - Ashdod MS (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Kiryat Shmona wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Ashdod MS to win this game is 30%
 
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona  VS  Ashdod MS  Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Kiryat Shmona wins

Hapoel Kiryat Shmona  VS  Ashdod MS  Match Preview  Israel Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom