Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Prediction Israel Premier League

ISR D1Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Prediction Israel Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:55 GMT    
Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Kiryat Shmona win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Kiryat Shmona scored 12 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ashdod MS scored 8 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ashdod MS scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Hapoel Kiryat Shmona last five matches: L/L/W/L/L; Ashdod MS last five matches: L/D/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 10.00% chance that Hapoel Kiryat Shmona and Ashdod MS scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Kiryat Shmona wins is 50.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Ashdod MS to win this game is 21.2%.


Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Kiryat Shmona to win
The Second Pick: draw

Hapoel Kiryat Shmona VS Ashdod MS Prediction Israel Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom