Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) VS Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) Prediction Israel Women First National

Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) VS Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) Prediction Israel Women First National

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:33:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) VS Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) Prediction Israel Women First National

Israel Women First National -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) win rate is 12.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 37.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) scored 4 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) scored 35 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 3.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 2.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) last five matches: L/L/L/D/L; Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 25.00% chance that Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) and Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) wins is 5.5%, the chance for a draw is 9.4% and the chance for Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) to win this game is 85.1%.


Hapoel Petah Tikva (w) VS Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) Prediction
The First Pick: Ironi Ramat Hasharon (w) to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.