Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Raanana VS Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC Match Preview Israel Premier League

Hapoel Raanana VS Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC Match Preview Israel Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:42:29 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Raanana  VS  Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC  Match Preview  Israel Premier League

Hapoel Raanana  VS  Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Premier League---Match Time:12/25/2017 01:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL RAANANA VS. HAPOEL BNEI SAKHNIN FC
In the last 14 games Hapoel Raanana played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Raanana have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.43% chance that Hapoel Raanana and Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL RAANANA VS. HAPOEL BNEI SAKHNIN FC
Hapoel Raanana 3-1-6
In last 10 games Hapoel Raanana won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw
 
Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC 3-2-5
In last 10 games Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Hapoel Raanana - Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Raanana wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC to win this game is 45%
 
Hapoel Raanana  VS  Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC  Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.