Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Raanana VS Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC Prediction Israel Premier League

Hapoel Raanana VS Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC Prediction Israel Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:56 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Raanana VS Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC Prediction Israel Premier League

Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Raanana win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Raanana scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Raanana scored 1 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 0.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC scored 8 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC scored 0 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Hapoel Raanana last five matches: W/L/D/W/L; Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC last five matches: W/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Hapoel Raanana and Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Raanana wins is 36.0%, the chance for a draw is 31.2% and the chance for Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC to win this game is 32.8%.


Hapoel Raanana VS Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Raanana to win
The Second Pick: Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.