Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Petah Tikva Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Petah Tikva Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:15:45 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Tel Aviv  VS  Hapoel Petah Tikva Match Preview  Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Tel Aviv  VS  Hapoel Petah Tikva  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:12/26/2017 01:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL TEL AVIV VS. HAPOEL PETACH TIKVA
In the last 14 games Hapoel Tel Aviv played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Tel Aviv have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Hapoel Petach Tikva played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Petach Tikva have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 42.86% chance that Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Petach Tikva scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL TEL AVIV VS. HAPOEL PETACH TIKVA
Hapoel Tel Aviv 5-3-2
In last 10 games Hapoel Tel Aviv won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Hapoel Petach Tikva 2-5-3
In last 10 games Hapoel Petach Tikva won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw.
 
Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hapoel Petach Tikva (40-40-20)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Tel Aviv wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Hapoel Petach Tikva to win this game is 20%
 
Hapoel Tel Aviv  VS  Hapoel Petah Tikva Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Tel Aviv wins or Draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.