Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Rishon Lezion Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Rishon Lezion Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:01:11 GMT     From: goaloo    
Hapoel Tel Aviv  VS  Hapoel Rishon Lezion  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:12/29/2017 21:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL TEL AVIV VS. HAPOEL RISHON LEZION
In the last 15 games Hapoel Tel Aviv played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Tel Aviv have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Hapoel Rishon Lezion played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Rishon Lezion have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 43.33% chance that Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Rishon Lezion scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL TEL AVIV VS. HAPOEL RISHON LEZION
Hapoel Tel Aviv 4-3-3
In last 10 games Hapoel Tel Aviv won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Hapoel Rishon Lezion 5-2-3
In last 10 games Hapoel Rishon Lezion won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hapoel Rishon Lezion (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Tel Aviv wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Hapoel Rishon Lezion to win this game is 40%
 
Hapoel Tel Aviv  VS  Hapoel Rishon Lezion Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Rishon Lezion wins

Hapoel Tel Aviv  VS  Hapoel Rishon Lezion Match Preview  Israel Leumit League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.