Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Afula VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Afula VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:14:25 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Afula  VS  Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Match Preview  Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Afula  VS  Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:12/26/2017 01:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL AFULA VS. BEITAR SHIMSHON TEL AVIV
In the last 14 games Hapoel Afula played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Afula have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 39.29% chance that Hapoel Afula and Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL AFULA VS. BEITAR SHIMSHON TEL AVIV
Hapoel Afula 3-4-3
In last 10 games Hapoel Afula won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw
 
Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv 5-2-3
In last 10 games Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Hapoel Afula - Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Afula wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv to win this game is 40%
 
Hapoel Afula  VS  Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Match Preview
Picks: Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.