Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Afula VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Afula VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Leumit League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:15:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Afula VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Leumit League

Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Afula win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Afula scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Afula scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Hapoel Afula last five matches: D/D/W/W/W; Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv last five matches: L/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Hapoel Afula and Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Afula wins is 33.3%, the chance for a draw is 29.3% and the chance for Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv to win this game is 37.4%.


Hapoel Afula VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction
The First Pick: Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv to win
The Second Pick: Hapoel Afula to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.