Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Ashkelon VS Hapoel Beer Sheva Match Preview Israel Premier League

ISR D1Hapoel Ashkelon VS Hapoel Beer Sheva Match Preview Israel Premier League

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:13:22 GMT    
Hapoel Ashkelon  VS  Hapoel Beer Sheva  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Premier League---Match Time:1/1/2018 02:15 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL ASHKELON VS. HAPOEL BEER SHEVA
In the last 15 games Hapoel Ashkelon played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Ashkelon have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Hapoel Beer Sheva played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Beer Sheva have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Hapoel Ashkelon and Hapoel Beer Sheva scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL ASHKELON VS. HAPOEL BEER SHEVA
Hapoel Ashkelon 0-6-4
In last 10 games Hapoel Ashkelon won 0 games, lost 4 games and played 6 games draw
 
Hapoel Beer Sheva 5-1-4
In last 10 games Hapoel Beer Sheva won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Hapoel Ashkelon - Hapoel Beer Sheva (20-35-45)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Ashkelon wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Hapoel Beer Sheva to win this game is 45%
 
Hapoel Ashkelon  VS  Hapoel Beer Sheva  Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Beer Sheva wins

Hapoel Ashkelon  VS  Hapoel Beer Sheva  Match Preview  Israel Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom