Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Ashkelon VS Hapoel Beer Sheva Prediction Israel Premier League

ISR D1Hapoel Ashkelon VS Hapoel Beer Sheva Prediction Israel Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:55 GMT    
Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Ashkelon win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 90.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Ashkelon scored 9 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Ashkelon scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Hapoel Ashkelon last five matches: L/D/D/D/L; Hapoel Beer Sheva last five matches: W/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Hapoel Ashkelon and Hapoel Beer Sheva scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Ashkelon wins is 12.8%, the chance for a draw is 21.2% and the chance for Hapoel Beer Sheva to win this game is 66.0%.


Hapoel Ashkelon VS Hapoel Beer Sheva Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Beer Sheva to win
The Second Pick: draw

Hapoel Ashkelon VS Hapoel Beer Sheva Prediction Israel Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom