Harrogate Town VS Darlington - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Harrogate Town VS Darlington Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNHarrogate Town VS Darlington Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:28:57 GMT    
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Harrogate Town win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Harrogate Town scored 20 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Harrogate Town scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Darlington scored 14 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Darlington scored 6 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Harrogate Town last five matches: L/W/W/L/D; Darlington last five matches: W/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Harrogate Town and Darlington scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Harrogate Town wins is 60.2%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for Darlington to win this game is 17.7%.


Harrogate Town VS Darlington Prediction
The First Pick: Harrogate Town to win
The Second Pick: draw

Harrogate Town VS Darlington Prediction England Conference North Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom