Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hassania Agadir VS Maghrib Association Tetouan Betting Picks Botola Pro 1

MAR D1Hassania Agadir VS Maghrib Association Tetouan Betting Picks Botola Pro 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:01:44 GMT    
Hassania Agadir  VS  Maghrib Association Tetouan  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola Pro 1---Match Time:12/31/2017 21:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HASSANIA AGADIR VS. MAGHRIB ASSOCIATION TETOUAN
In the last 14 games Hassania Agadir played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Hassania Agadir have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Maghrib Association Tetouan played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Maghrib Association Tetouan have an Goal difference from 3:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.43% chance that Hassania Agadir and Maghrib Association Tetouan scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HASSANIA AGADIR VS. MAGHRIB ASSOCIATION TETOUAN
Hassania Agadir 4-4-2
In last 10 games Hassania Agadir won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Maghrib Association Tetouan 1-2-7
In last 10 games Maghrib Association Tetouan won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Hassania Agadir - Maghrib Association Tetouan (55-30-15)
In this game the chance that Hassania Agadir wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Maghrib Association Tetouan to win this game is 15%
 
Hassania Agadir  VS  Maghrib Association Tetouan  Betting Picks
Picks: Hassania Agadir wins

Hassania Agadir  VS  Maghrib Association Tetouan  Betting Picks  Botola Pro 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom