Hassania Agadir VS Wydad Casablanca - Betting Tips,Prediction,Preview and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > BettingTips > Hassania Agadir VS Wydad Casablanca Betting Tips Botola Pro 1

Hassania Agadir VS Wydad Casablanca Betting Tips Botola Pro 1

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:52:30 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hassania Agadir  VS  Wydad Casablanca  Betting Tips  Botola Pro 1

Hassania Agadir  VS  Wydad Casablanca  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola Pro 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 02:00 Tuesday GMT+8
 
[Goaloo Data]
1. In the last 12 matches, Hassania Agadir got 6 win, 5 draw and 1 losses with 23 points, now ranking the 1st in the league. In the last 20 matches, Hassania Agadir got winning rate of 30%, odds winning rate of 70%, Over 2.5 rate of 50% and odd rate of 50%.
 
2. In the last 9 matches, Wydad Casablanca got 4 wins and 3 draws and 2 losses with 15 points, now ranking the 9th in the league. In the last 20 matches, Wydad Casablanca got winning rate of 40% odds, winning rate of 52.63%, over 2.5 rate of 42.11% and odd rate of 50%.
 
3. In the last 10 against games, Hassania Agadir got 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses, with Win rate of 30%, Odds win rate of 70.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 50.00% and Odd rate of 50%. 
 
[Odds Analysis]
First odd by mainstream bookmakers is generally opened as 0.25, return of 0.975 and live odd remains the same later. As to European handicap, first odd was opened as 3.10-3.00-2.17, and also remained the same later.  With both support by Asian handicap and European handicap. It is suggested to bet on home team Hassania Agadir.
 
Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca Betting Tips
Picks: Hassania Agadir wins or draw/Hassania Agadir -0.25
 
 

Submit by tipster Vicky

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.