Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hassania Agadir VS Wydad Casablanca Match Preview Botola Pro 1

Hassania Agadir VS Wydad Casablanca Match Preview Botola Pro 1

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:13:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hassania Agadir  VS  Wydad Casablanca Match Preview  Botola Pro 1

Hassania Agadir  VS  Wydad Casablanca  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola Pro 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 02:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HASSANIA AGADIR VS. WYDAD CASABLANCA
In the last 12 games Hassania Agadir played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Hassania Agadir have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 9 games Wydad Casablanca played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Wydad Casablanca have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 55.56% chance that Hassania Agadir and Wydad Casablanca scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HASSANIA AGADIR VS. WYDAD CASABLANCA
Hassania Agadir 5-4-1
In last 10 games Hassania Agadir won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw
 
Wydad Casablanca 4-3-3
In last 10 games Wydad Casablanca won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Hassania Agadir - Wydad Casablanca (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Hassania Agadir wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Wydad Casablanca to win this game is 25%
 
Hassania Agadir  VS  Wydad Casablanca Match Preview
Picks: Hassania Agadir wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.