Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hendon VS Wingate Finchley Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

ENG RYMHendon VS Wingate Finchley Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:36 GMT    
England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hendon win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hendon scored 27 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hendon scored 14 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Wingate Finchley scored 15 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Wingate Finchley scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Hendon last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Wingate Finchley last five matches: D/D/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Hendon and Wingate Finchley scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hendon wins is 55.6%, the chance for a draw is 21.0% and the chance for Wingate Finchley to win this game is 23.4%.


Hendon VS Wingate Finchley Prediction
The First Pick: Hendon to win
The Second Pick: Wingate Finchley to win

Hendon VS Wingate  Finchley Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom