Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Herediano VS Perez Zeledon Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Herediano VS Perez Zeledon Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Herediano VS Perez Zeledon Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Herediano win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Herediano scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Herediano scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Perez Zeledon scored 14 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Perez Zeledon scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Herediano last five matches: L/L/L/W/W; Perez Zeledon last five matches: W/W/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Herediano and Perez Zeledon scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Herediano wins is 50.8%, the chance for a draw is 26.5% and the chance for Perez Zeledon to win this game is 22.7%.


Herediano VS Perez Zeledon Prediction
The First Pick: Herediano to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.