Huddersfield Town VS Burnley - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Huddersfield Town VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRHuddersfield Town VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:59 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Huddersfield Town win rate is 42.86%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 57.14%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Huddersfield Town scored 11 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Huddersfield Town scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Burnley scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Burnley scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Huddersfield Town last five matches: D/D/W/L/W; Burnley last five matches: D/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 57.14% chance that Huddersfield Town and Burnley scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Huddersfield Town wins is 40.0%, the chance for a draw is 31.4% and the chance for Burnley to win this game is 28.6%.


Huddersfield Town VS Burnley Prediction
The First Pick: Huddersfield Town to win
The Second Pick: draw

Huddersfield Town VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom