Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Huddersfield Town VS Stoke City Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRHuddersfield Town VS Stoke City Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:52:00 GMT    

Huddersfield Town VS Stoke City Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Huddersfield Town win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Huddersfield Town scored 10 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Huddersfield Town scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Stoke City scored 12 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Stoke City scored 5 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Huddersfield Town last five matches: D/W/L/W/L; Stoke City last five matches: W/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Huddersfield Town and Stoke City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Huddersfield Town wins is 38.2%, the chance for a draw is 30.5% and the chance for Stoke City to win this game is 31.3%.


Huddersfield Town VS Stoke City Prediction
The First Pick: Huddersfield Town to win
The Second Pick: Stoke City to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom