Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Betting Picks > Hull City VS Derby County Betting Picks England Championship

Hull City VS Derby County Betting Picks England Championship

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:38:38 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hull City  VS  Derby County  Betting Picks  England Championship

Hull City  VS  Derby County  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Championship---Match Time:12/26/2017 21:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HULL CITY VS. DERBY COUNTY
In the last 23 games Hull City played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Hull City have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Derby County played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Derby County have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 54.35% chance that Hull City and Derby County scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HULL CITY VS. DERBY COUNTY
Hull City 1-3-6
In last 10 games Hull City won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw
 
Derby County 7-1-2
In last 10 games Derby County won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Hull City - Derby County (15-20-65)
In this game the chance that Hull City wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Derby County to win this game is 65%
 
Hull City  VS  Derby County  Betting Picks
Picks: Derby County wins
 
 

Submit by tipster Christ

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.