Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
J.S. Kairouanaise VS Stade Gabesien Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

TUN D1J.S. Kairouanaise VS Stade Gabesien Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:27:06 GMT    

J.S. Kairouanaise  VS  Stade Gabesien  Livescore Odds Comparison

Professional Tunisian League 1---Match Time:12/28/2017 21:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME J.S. KAIROUANAISE VS. STADE GABÉSIEN
In the last 13 games J.S. Kairouanaise played 4 games Over 2.5. 
J.S. Kairouanaise have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Stade Gabésien played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Stade Gabésien have an Goal difference from 0:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 26.92% chance that J.S. Kairouanaise and Stade Gabésien scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME J.S. KAIROUANAISE VS. STADE GABÉSIEN
J.S. Kairouanaise 4-1-5
In last 10 games J.S. Kairouanaise won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw
 
Stade Gabésien 1-4-5
In last 10 games Stade Gabésien won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw.
 
J.S. Kairouanaise - Stade Gabésien (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that J.S. Kairouanaise wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Stade Gabésien to win this game is 30%
 
J.S. Kairouanaise  VS  Stade Gabesien Match Preview
Picks: J.S. Kairouanaise wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom