Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla VS JSM Jeunesse Sportive El Massi Match Preview Botola 2

JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla VS JSM Jeunesse Sportive El Massi Match Preview Botola 2

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:32:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla  VS  JSM Jeunesse Sportive El Massi  Match Preview  Botola 2

JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla  VS  JSM Jeunesse Sportive El Massi  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola 2---Match Time:12/24/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME JSK CHABAB KASBA TADLA VS. JSM LAAYOUNE SPORTIVE EL MASSI
In the last 14 games JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla played 4 games Over 2.5. 
JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi played 3 games Over 2.5. 
JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 25% chance that JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla and JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME JSK CHABAB KASBA TADLA VS. JSM LAAYOUNE SPORTIVE EL MASSI
JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla 2-4-4
In last 10 games JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi 3-5-2
In last 10 games JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.
 
JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla - JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi (20-45-35)
In this game the chance that JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for JSM Laayoune Sportive El Massi to win this game is 35%
 
JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla  VS  JSM Jeunesse Sportive El Massi  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.