Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Jamshedpur FC VS Chennai Titans Prediction Indian Super League

ISLJamshedpur FC VS Chennai Titans Prediction Indian Super League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:53:06 GMT    
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Jamshedpur FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 6 matches, home team Jamshedpur FC scored 2 goals and conceded 1 goals, average getting 0.33 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 16.67%.


2. In the last 6 matches, Jamshedpur FC scored 0 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 0.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Chennai Titans scored 19 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Chennai Titans scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Jamshedpur FC last five matches: W/L/W/D/D; Chennai Titans last five matches: D/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Jamshedpur FC and Chennai Titans scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Jamshedpur FC wins is 36.7%, the chance for a draw is 30.1% and the chance for Chennai Titans to win this game is 33.2%.


Jamshedpur FC VS Chennai Titans Prediction
The First Pick: Jamshedpur FC to win
The Second Pick: Chennai Titans to win

Jamshedpur FC VS Chennai Titans Prediction Indian Super League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom