Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Jordan U23 VS Oman U23 Prediction International Friendly

Jordan U23 VS Oman U23 Prediction International Friendly

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:58 GMT     From: goaloo    

Jordan U23 VS Oman U23 Prediction International Friendly

International Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Jordan U23 win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Jordan U23 scored 18 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Jordan U23 scored 15 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Oman U23 scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Oman U23 scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Jordan U23 last five matches: W/W/W/L/W; Oman U23 last five matches: L/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Jordan U23 and Oman U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Jordan U23 wins is 43.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Oman U23 to win this game is 28.0%.


Jordan U23 VS Oman U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Jordan U23 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.