Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
KAS Eupen VS Red Star Waasland Prediction Belgian Pro League

BEL D1KAS Eupen VS Red Star Waasland Prediction Belgian Pro League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:51:59 GMT    

KAS Eupen VS Red Star Waasland Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team KAS Eupen win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team KAS Eupen scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, KAS Eupen scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Red Star Waasland scored 14 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Red Star Waasland scored 6 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. KAS Eupen last five matches: L/D/D/D/L; Red Star Waasland last five matches: L/D/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that KAS Eupen and Red Star Waasland scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that KAS Eupen wins is 40.3%, the chance for a draw is 26.9% and the chance for Red Star Waasland to win this game is 32.8%.


KAS Eupen VS Red Star Waasland Prediction
The First Pick: KAS Eupen to win
The Second Pick: Red Star Waasland to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom