Kasimpasa VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Kasimpasa VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Kasimpasa VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:54 GMT     From: goaloo    

Kasimpasa VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Kasimpasa win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kasimpasa scored 18 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kasimpasa scored 13 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 2.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scored 21 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Kasimpasa last five matches: D/L/L/L/L; Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches: W/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Kasimpasa and Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kasimpasa wins is 23.4%, the chance for a draw is 25.9% and the chance for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win this game is 50.7%.


Kasimpasa VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction
The First Pick: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.