Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Kasimpasa U21 VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Kasimpasa U21 VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:54 GMT     From: goaloo    

Kasimpasa U21 VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Turkey U21 Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Kasimpasa U21 win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kasimpasa U21 scored 20 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kasimpasa U21 scored 8 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 scored 5 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 scored 3 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Kasimpasa U21 last five matches: L/L/L/D/W; Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 last five matches: L/D/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Kasimpasa U21 and Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kasimpasa U21 wins is 45.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.3% and the chance for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 to win this game is 29.4%.


Kasimpasa U21 VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 Prediction
The First Pick: Kasimpasa U21 to win
The Second Pick: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi U21 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.