Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Kayserispor VS Antalyaspor Match Preview Turkey Cup

TUR CupKayserispor VS Antalyaspor Match Preview Turkey Cup

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:04:56 GMT    

Kayserispor  VS  Antalyaspor Match Preview  Turkey Cup

Kayserispor  VS  Antalyaspor Livescore Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup---Match Time:12/27/2017 21:30 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME KAYSERISPOR VS. ANTALYASPOR
In the last 4 games Kayserispor played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Kayserispor have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 3 games Antalyaspor played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Antalyaspor have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 58.33% chance that Kayserispor and Antalyaspor scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME KAYSERISPOR VS. ANTALYASPOR
Kayserispor 6-3-1
In last 10 games Kayserispor won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Antalyaspor 3-2-5
In last 10 games Antalyaspor won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Kayserispor - Antalyaspor (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that Kayserispor wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Antalyaspor to win this game is 20%
 
Kayserispor  VS  Antalyaspor Match Preview
Picks: Kayserispor wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom