Kayserispor VS Yeni Malatyaspor - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Kayserispor VS Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Kayserispor VS Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:21 GMT     From: goaloo    

Kayserispor VS Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Kayserispor win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kayserispor scored 18 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kayserispor scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Yeni Malatyaspor scored 10 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Yeni Malatyaspor scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Kayserispor last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Yeni Malatyaspor last five matches: W/D/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Kayserispor and Yeni Malatyaspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kayserispor wins is 54.0%, the chance for a draw is 26.1% and the chance for Yeni Malatyaspor to win this game is 19.9%.


Kayserispor VS Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction
The First Pick: Kayserispor to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.