Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Kerala Blasters FC VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League

ISLKerala Blasters FC VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:54 GMT    
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Kerala Blasters FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kerala Blasters FC scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kerala Blasters FC scored 5 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 0.71 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 42.86%, Home Draw rate is 57.14%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bengaluru scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bengaluru scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Kerala Blasters FC last five matches: D/W/L/D/D; Bengaluru last five matches: L/L/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Kerala Blasters FC and Bengaluru scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kerala Blasters FC wins is 34.9%, the chance for a draw is 29.2% and the chance for Bengaluru to win this game is 35.9%.


Kerala Blasters FC VS Bengaluru Prediction
The First Pick: Bengaluru to win
The Second Pick: Kerala Blasters FC to win

Kerala Blasters FC VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom