Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Kitchee VS Yuen Long FC Prediction Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield

Kitchee VS Yuen Long FC Prediction Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:36:45 GMT     From: goaloo    

Kitchee VS Yuen Long FC Prediction Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield

Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Kitchee win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kitchee scored 31 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 3.10 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kitchee scored 18 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Yuen Long FC scored 8 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Yuen Long FC scored 5 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Kitchee last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Yuen Long FC last five matches: D/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Kitchee and Yuen Long FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kitchee wins is 81.8%, the chance for a draw is 11.2% and the chance for Yuen Long FC to win this game is 7.0%.


Kitchee VS Yuen Long FC Prediction
The First Pick: Kitchee to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.