Konyaspor VS Fenerbahce - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Konyaspor VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Konyaspor VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:59 GMT     From: goaloo    

Konyaspor VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Konyaspor win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Konyaspor scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Konyaspor scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Fenerbahce scored 26 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Fenerbahce scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Konyaspor last five matches: L/W/W/D/L; Fenerbahce last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Konyaspor and Fenerbahce scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Konyaspor wins is 23.3%, the chance for a draw is 27.1% and the chance for Fenerbahce to win this game is 49.6%.


Konyaspor VS Fenerbahce Prediction
The First Pick: Fenerbahce to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.