Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Kortrijk VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

Kortrijk VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:10:49 GMT     From: goaloo    

Kortrijk VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Kortrijk win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kortrijk scored 21 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kortrijk scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Standard Liege scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Standard Liege scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Kortrijk last five matches: W/W/W/L/W; Standard Liege last five matches: D/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Kortrijk and Standard Liege scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kortrijk wins is 29.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.5% and the chance for Standard Liege to win this game is 41.6%.


Kortrijk VS Standard Liege Prediction
The First Pick: Standard Liege to win
The Second Pick: Kortrijk to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.