Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Kuwait VS Oman Match Preview Gulf Cup of Nations

Kuwait VS Oman Match Preview Gulf Cup of Nations

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:03:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Oman  VS  Kuwait Match Preview  Gulf Cup of Nations

Kuwait VS Oman Livescore Odds Comparison
Gulf Cup of Nations---Match Time:12/26/2017 01:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME KUWAIT VS. OMAN
In the last 1 games Kuwait played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Kuwait have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 1 games Oman played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Oman have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Kuwait and Oman scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME KUWAIT VS. OMAN
Kuwait 4-3-3
In last 10 games Kuwait won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Oman 5-2-3
In last 10 games Oman won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Kuwait - Oman (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Kuwait wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Oman to win this game is 40%
 
Kuwait VS Oman Match Preview
Picks: Oman wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.