Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Kuwait VS Oman Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

GCKuwait VS Oman Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:41:01 GMT    

Kuwait VS Oman Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Kuwait win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kuwait scored 13 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kuwait scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Oman scored 32 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 3.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Oman scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Kuwait last five matches: L/D/L/L/L; Oman last five matches: L/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 10.00% chance that Kuwait and Oman scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kuwait wins is 37.4%, the chance for a draw is 30.6% and the chance for Oman to win this game is 32.0%.


Kuwait VS Oman Prediction
The First Pick: Kuwait to win
The Second Pick: Oman to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom