Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Kuwait VS United Arab Emirates Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

GCKuwait VS United Arab Emirates Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:49 GMT    
Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Kuwait win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kuwait scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kuwait scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team United Arab Emirates scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, United Arab Emirates scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Kuwait last five matches: L/L/D/L/L; United Arab Emirates last five matches: D/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Kuwait and United Arab Emirates scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kuwait wins is 27.6%, the chance for a draw is 31.5% and the chance for United Arab Emirates to win this game is 40.9%.


Kuwait VS United Arab Emirates Prediction
The First Pick: United Arab Emirates to win
The Second Pick: draw

Kuwait VS United Arab Emirates Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom