Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Las Palmas VS Valencia Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

SPA CUPLas Palmas VS Valencia Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:41:41 GMT    
Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Las Palmas win rate is 42.86%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 42.86%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Las Palmas scored 12 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Las Palmas scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Valencia scored 17 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Valencia scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Las Palmas last five matches: L/D/L/W/L; Valencia last five matches: L/L/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 42.86% chance that Las Palmas and Valencia scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Las Palmas wins is 28.7%, the chance for a draw is 26.1% and the chance for Valencia to win this game is 45.2%.


Las Palmas VS Valencia Prediction
The First Pick: Valencia to win
The Second Pick: Las Palmas to win

Las Palmas VS Valencia Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom