Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Lazio VS Crotone Prediction Italian Serie A

Lazio VS Crotone Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:15:37 GMT     From: goaloo    

Lazio VS Crotone Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Lazio win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lazio scored 21 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lazio scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Crotone scored 7 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Crotone scored 4 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 0.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Lazio last five matches: D/W/L/L/W; Crotone last five matches: W/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Lazio and Crotone scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Lazio wins is 78.0%, the chance for a draw is 14.7% and the chance for Crotone to win this game is 7.3%.


Lazio VS Crotone Prediction
The First Pick: Lazio to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.