Lazio U20 VS AS Roma U20 - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Lazio U20 VS AS Roma U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Lazio U20 VS AS Roma U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:20:44 GMT     From: goaloo    

Lazio U20 VS AS Roma U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Lazio U20 win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lazio U20 scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lazio U20 scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AS Roma U20 scored 20 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AS Roma U20 scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Lazio U20 last five matches: L/D/W/L/D; AS Roma U20 last five matches: W/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Lazio U20 and AS Roma U20 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Lazio U20 wins is 29.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for AS Roma U20 to win this game is 45.1%.


Lazio U20 VS AS Roma U20 Prediction
The First Pick: AS Roma U20 to win
The Second Pick: Lazio U20 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.