Leicester City VS Huddersfield Town - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Leicester City VS Huddersfield Town Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRLeicester City VS Huddersfield Town Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:37 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Leicester City win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 44.44%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Leicester City scored 16 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Leicester City scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Huddersfield Town scored 10 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Huddersfield Town scored 5 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Leicester City last five matches: L/L/D/D/L; Huddersfield Town last five matches: D/D/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 55.56% chance that Leicester City and Huddersfield Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 58.2%, the chance for a draw is 24.9% and the chance for Huddersfield Town to win this game is 16.9%.


Leicester City VS Huddersfield Town Prediction
The First Pick: Leicester City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Leicester City VS Huddersfield Town Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom