Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Leicester City VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

Leicester City VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:17:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Leicester City VS Manchester United Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Leicester City win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Leicester City scored 16 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Leicester City scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Manchester United scored 19 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Manchester United scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Leicester City last five matches: D/L/W/W/W; Manchester United last five matches: L/W/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Leicester City and Manchester United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 21.8%, the chance for a draw is 26.5% and the chance for Manchester United to win this game is 51.7%.


Leicester City VS Manchester United Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester United to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.