Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Lincoln City VS Stevenage Borough Prediction England League 2

Lincoln City VS Stevenage Borough Prediction England League 2

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:53:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Lincoln City VS Stevenage Borough Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Lincoln City win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lincoln City scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lincoln City scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Stevenage Borough scored 16 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Stevenage Borough scored 1 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Lincoln City last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; Stevenage Borough last five matches: W/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Lincoln City and Stevenage Borough scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Lincoln City wins is 53.4%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for Stevenage Borough to win this game is 20.8%.


Lincoln City VS Stevenage Borough Prediction
The First Pick: Lincoln City to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.