Linfield Swifts VS Newington - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Linfield Swifts VS Newington Prediction International Club Friendly

Linfield Swifts VS Newington Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:15:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Linfield Swifts VS Newington Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Linfield Swifts win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 3 matches, home team Linfield Swifts scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 3.00 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 33.33%, Loss rate is 33.33%.


2. In the last 3 matches, Linfield Swifts scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Newington scored 10 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Newington scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Linfield Swifts last five matches: W/L/D; Newington last five matches: L/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Linfield Swifts and Newington scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Linfield Swifts wins is 67.4%, the chance for a draw is 16.3% and the chance for Newington to win this game is 16.3%.


Linfield Swifts VS Newington Prediction
The First Pick: Linfield Swifts to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.