Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Liverpool VS Swansea City Prediction English Premier League

Liverpool VS Swansea City Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:46:03 GMT     From: goaloo    

Liverpool VS Swansea City Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Liverpool win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Liverpool scored 30 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 3.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Liverpool scored 12 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Swansea City scored 5 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Swansea City scored 3 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Liverpool last five matches: D/W/D/D/W; Swansea City last five matches: D/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Liverpool and Swansea City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 82.4%, the chance for a draw is 12.1% and the chance for Swansea City to win this game is 5.5%.


Liverpool VS Swansea City Prediction
The First Pick: Liverpool to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.