Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Luton Town VS Grimsby Town Match Preview England League 2

Luton Town VS Grimsby Town Match Preview England League 2

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:40:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

Luton Town  VS  Grimsby Town Match Preview England League 2

Luton Town  VS  Grimsby Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 2---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Luton vs. Grimsby
In the last 22 games Luton played 13 games Over 2.5.
Luton have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Grimsby played 10 games Over 2.5.
Grimsby have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 52.27% chance that Luton and Grimsby scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Luton vs. Grimsby
Luton 8-2-0
In last 10 games Luton won 8 games, lost 0 games and played 2 games draw
 
Grimsby 3-3-4
In last 10 games Grimsby won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Luton - Grimsby (60-25-15)
In this game the chance that Luton wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Grimsby to win this game is 15%
 
Luton Town  VS  Grimsby Town Match Preview
Picks: Luton Town to win
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.