Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Luton Town VS Lincoln City Preview England League 2

ENG L2Luton Town VS Lincoln City Preview England League 2

Submit by tipster Sophy
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:08:30 GMT    
Luton Town  VS  Lincoln City Livescore Odds 
England League 2--Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday GMT+8

CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME Luton Town VS. Lincoln City
In the last 25 games Luton Town played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Luton Town have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Lincoln City played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Lincoln City have an Goal difference from 10:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 52% chance that Luton Town and Lincoln City scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME Luton Town VS. Lincoln City
Luton Town 8-1-1
In last 10 games Luton Town won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw
 
Lincoln City 7-1-2
In last 10 games Lincoln City won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Luton Town - Lincoln City (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Luton Town wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Lincoln City to win this game is 40%
 
Luton Town  VS  Lincoln City Preview
Picks:Luton Town will win

Luton Town  VS  Lincoln City Preview England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom