Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Leumit League

ISR D2Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Leumit League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:29:00 GMT    
Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Maccabi Ahi Nazareth win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Maccabi Ahi Nazareth scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Maccabi Ahi Nazareth scored 8 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.14 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 28.57%, Home Draw rate is 28.57%, Home Loss rate is 42.86%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Maccabi Ahi Nazareth last five matches: D/W/D/D/W; Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv last five matches: D/L/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Maccabi Ahi Nazareth and Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Maccabi Ahi Nazareth wins is 39.5%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv to win this game is 32.3%.


Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction
The First Pick: Maccabi Ahi Nazareth to win
The Second Pick: Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv to win

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Beitar Shimshon Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Leumit League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom