Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Maidstone United VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfMaidstone United VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:36 GMT    
England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Maidstone United win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Maidstone United scored 10 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Maidstone United scored 1 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 0.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Dover Athletic scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Dover Athletic scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Maidstone United last five matches: D/D/L/W/D; Dover Athletic last five matches: D/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Maidstone United and Dover Athletic scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Maidstone United wins is 38.5%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for Dover Athletic to win this game is 33.2%.


Maidstone United VS Dover Athletic Prediction
The First Pick: Maidstone United to win
The Second Pick: Dover Athletic to win

Maidstone United VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom