Manchester City VS Bournemouth AFC - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Manchester City VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction English Premier League

Manchester City VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Manchester City VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Manchester City win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester City scored 21 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Manchester City scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bournemouth AFC scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bournemouth AFC scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Manchester City last five matches: D/W/W/W/L; Bournemouth AFC last five matches: L/L/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Manchester City and Bournemouth AFC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 86.6%, the chance for a draw is 9.3% and the chance for Bournemouth AFC to win this game is 4.1%.


Manchester City VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester City to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.